Join us for Corporate and Team Building Escapes
EverGreen Escapes is Cascadia’s premier provider of place-based corporate programs, specializing in custom-designed outdoor- and activity-oriented team building, corporate retreats and green meetings in the Pacific Northwest.
Our team of specialists bring their diversity of experience to every corporate program, putting our signature to each team building and morale building event, adventure race and escape with purpose. From an intimate, exclusive, and meaningful retreat to a thrilling urban amazing race for a group size numbering in the hundreds, we make it a point to connect with each and every individual that truly engages in our experience-based programs. We often accomplish this goal by splitting groups into teams and maintaining a guest to guide ratio of at least 10 to 1, we find that this approach provides the transformational experience we are angling for.
From a 3-hour adventure race to a multi-day leadership retreat, we can handle every aspect of your event.
- Outcome based programming
- Expert Escape Artists & Team Building Facilitators
- Luxury accommodations and meeting facilities
- Any size group, small or large
- Transportation in Mercedes vans or luxury motor coaches
- Gourmet catering with local wine and brews
- Sustainability embedded in all aspects of our programs
- Photographer & Videographer available on request
Why EverGreen Escapes?
1. EverGreen Escapes can handle every aspect of a corporate event or retreat
Your time is valuable. Allow us to handle as much or as little of your group’s meeting or retreat. With our background in booking travel, our team is well set up to handle every component of your group’s needs from lodging, transportation, catering, activities, etc. Leave it to us.
2. Deep destination knowledge
Allow our team to suggest a location with all the amenities your group is looking for. We have scoured our region and abroad for secluded lodges, scenic trails, adventurous activities, and of course the best food and beverage. We have partnerships at hundreds of lodges, retreat centers, and restaurants throughout Cascadia and the world so you will get custom and personalized service, every time.
3. Diverse team of Escape Artists and Team Building Facilitators
Our Escape Artists are well traveled and are quick to develop rapport with your group. The success of your program is shared equally with our team and your objectives placed front and center. For Team Building programs, we match up professional facilitators with the perfect experience to help your group achieve its goals.
4. Luxury accommodations, vehicles, food, and experiences
Your staff and clients deserve to be treated well and feel like the important people that they are to you. With our competitive rates, you can afford to go the extra distance in quality when you can’t afford not to have the best. A well thought out retreat can go a lot further than a bonus for good behavior and the bonds your staff form will be worth more in the resulting productivity and retention.
5. Sustainability embedded in all aspects of our programs
Sustainability is a core value for EverGreen Escapes. From the vehicles we drive to the food you eat, you can be assured that we are working to push towards the most sustainable option. We also vet all our partners to see how they measure up and make sure you can be proud of the outings you participate in.
6. Outcomes Based Programming
EverGreen Escapes captures your desired outcomes and embeds them into your program. Thus, each program is custom designed to meet the needs of our clients. Not sure what to expect? Through in person or phone consultations, our specialists will get to know your workplace and workgroup, and walk you through possible outcomes and scenarios.
We utilize these 4 elements to compose the EverGreen Escapes signature:
1. Sense of Place – Urban or wilderness, Cascadia or abroad, we incorporate a sense of place with the course area into every participant’s experience. This connection with the land, its stories and those of its ancestral peoples marks the difference between a cliched, cheesy experience and an authentic interaction with the world.
2. Role-play & Story – Among the best testimonials we’ve ever received are the statements that our participants forgot that they were even participating in a team building program at all. The effective use of role-play and story are the keys to this “suspension of disbelief,” deepening your team’s experience with one another and making the real transformations possible.
3. Sense of Urgency – Answering the critical question of “so what?”, we drive each of our team programs with an appropriate sense of urgency. This could be a race against the clock written into the story of a team building program, a race against the other team(s) in an adventure race, or one of many other possibilities.
4. Challenge & Adventure – With an eye to different learning styles and attention spans, we bring your team back into their bodies and the present moment with an element of physical challenge and adventure. We work with you to target your team’s “stretch zone,” so that our participants are appropriately challenged without going too far beyond their comfort zone to ensure a positive experience.
We can pen this signature to almost any goal you may seek, from the simpler need to share the experience of play to facilitating a set of carefully crafted outcomes for transference to the workplace. Whether we’re crafting the “peak experience” of your multi-day program or building the whole multi-day experience with you from scratch, we’re excited to help your team excel.
Meet Dan Moore- Corporate/ Group Program Lead
Dan has been leading corporate programming at EverGreen Escapes since its inception. Drawing upon a background combining Environmental Education, outdoor-guiding, and leadership training, Dan’s approach created a fresh concept within a crowded field. There is no gadget or apparatus that defines an EverGreen Escapes program. Instead, each program is built upon a carefully crafted backstory, and weaves in, adventure activities, and team building concepts. Dan immediately noticed clients who thought they had “done everything” were thriving in this new concept.
“I love designing and leading programing for EverGreen Escapes because, through observation, I get to learn right along with the group.” ~ Dan
Every experience is customized to meet the needs and requests of each client. Please explore the links on the right side of this section to learn more and see some programs we’ve already run.
Contact us today to plan your escape!