All-Inclusive | Small Group Tour
Our escapes seat a max of 10 | Private Escapes are available on request for any size group
Fri, Sun | 2:00pm – 6:30pm | December Only | $95 Per Person
This December join EverGreen Escapes for a fun and festive tour of Portland’s holiday lights and neighborhood breweries. Treat your taste buds to the spices of the season, hopped up with holiday spirit at several local breweries. Then explore the holiday lights of Portland and its neighborhoods in a luxury Mercedes Sprinter with someone else at the wheel.
- Beer tasting
- Portland city tour
- Scenic views and holiday lights
- Local & natural history
Grab a group of friends or coworkers for a holiday party on wheels! You’ll visit three distinctly different breweries to taste the taps, learn about the brewing process and hear their remarkable stories. In addition to lagers and ales, we may get to compare seasonal holiday brews, which not only tout the flavors of the season, but are sometimes aged in bourbon barrels. In between breweries, travel in luxurious Mercedes Sprinters through Portland’s festive neighborhoods that take holiday lights to the extreme.
Ask us about making this a private holiday party!
- Dates: Dec. 13 – 29, 2013
- Departs: Fri, Sun | 2:00pm- 6:30pm
- Pick-up and drop-off: Any downtown Portland hotel
- All-Inclusive Rate: $95 per person
- Includes: Transportation, all tasting fees, snacks, expert interpretation, behind the scenes brewery tour
- Age Restriction: 21+
We will be visiting up to four breweries. All of our brewery partners are top-notch, and whenever possible we will arrange a behind-the-scenes tour of the operation as well as an opportunity to meet with the brewmaster!
Some breweries we might visit include:
- Bridgeport Brewery
- Mission Theater – McMenamins
- Tugboat Brewing Company
- Hair of the Dog Brewing Company
- Deschutes Brewery
- Rogue Ales
- Amnesia Brewing
- Hopworks Urban Brewery
**Many of these small local breweries have limited hours of operation therefore breweries visited on your specific tour will vary based on availability and hours of operation.
EverGreen Escapes is Cascadia’s premier local and sustainable adventure, nature and epicurean tour company. Specializing in private and small group, naturalist led escapes in bio-fueled Mercedes Vans and Crossovers. We’re a small business with a Big Mission: to create positive change in the world by connecting people with places and nature. Our guides aren’t just naturalists, they’re Escape Artists.
- We recommend wearing layers that you can add if there is wind or rain, and remove when there is sunshine. Comfortable walking shoes will allow you to explore further at some of our stops. It’s always a good idea to bring sunglasses and a camera! We provide reusable water bottles, along with other snacks and refreshments. See more on how to Pack and Prepare.
2. How strenuous is this? How much experience do I need to have?
- All of our scheduled departures are meant for beginners (easy to moderate). We try to cater our tours to all ability and interest levels – and this really depends on the group that day. Your Escape artist will choose the difficulty of the physical activity based on the group’s interest and ability level. If you are interested in a different level, we can certainly put together a private itinerary specifically for you. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions regarding specific questions!
3. Can I have vegetarian/ special diet food?
- Yes. Please advise us if you have any food restrictions or requests, we can accommodate vegetarian diets, lactose intolerant diets, and often times can also accommodate gluten free diets when given enough notice.
4. What is your Cancellation Policy?
|15 days or more before the tour date.||Any change, including a rescheduling of the tour date, will incur a $25 per booking change fee. Any cancellation will incur a $50 per booking cancellation fee.|
|8-14 days before the tour date.||Any change, including a rescheduling of the tour date, will incur a $25 per booking change fee. Any cancellation will incur a fee equal to 50% of the total booking amount.|
|Within 7 days of the tour date||Any change, including a rescheduling of the tour date, will incur a $50 per booking change fee. No refunds given for cancellation.|
|*Please note: Change and cancellation fees do not include penalties incurred by third parties. Other cancellation fees or refunds for customer cancellation are at the discretion of the hotels, tour operators, caterers, rental car agencies and other Service Providers with which EGE has reserved on the customer’s behalf for travel and tour related services. Insurance purchases are always non-refundable.|
5. Should I get Travel Insurance?
- We recommend that you do. Travel insurance can be purchased to cover penalty costs in the event you need to cancel or change your travel plans (subject to approval of claim by the insurer). It also can provide medical and emergency assistance protection as well as some loss and delay coverage. Travel insurance can be purchased directly from EverGreen Escapes.
Prefer a private tailor-made adventure for your friends, family or corporate group?
Thank you for Exploring Cascadia with the Local Experts.